Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions
- Cancer, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), multiple sclerosis, epilepsy or other seizure disorder, or spasticity disorder
- Intractable pain, meaning pain unrelieved by standard medical treatments and medicines
- Glaucoma, either acute or chronic; meaning increased intraocular pressure unrelieved by standard treatments and medications
- Crohn’s disease with debilitating nausea or intractable pain unrelieved by standard treatments and medications
- Hepatitis C with debilitating nausea or intractable pain unrelieved by standard treatment or medications
- Diseases including anorexia, which results in nausea, vomiting, wasting, appetite loss, cramping, seizures, muscles spasms, or spasticity, when these symptoms are unrelieved by standard treatments or mediations
Any other medical condition duly approved by the Washington State medical quality assurance commission in consultation with the board of osteopathic medicine and surgery as directed.
Please contact us anytime with questions about your qualifying condition.